Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Blog About Nothing

OK, feeling a bit Sienfeld today, I got nuthin'. Man, day two of this Blog stuff and I'm already faltering. Don't care about the Pope, I still think Michael Jackson is Innocent (I know I'm one of the few, but that don't stop me.), Tried to start watching the Dune mini-series on DVD last night and it is pretty damn boring stuff... that probably just insulted a large number of fans... I mean C'mon a movie about an obscure sci-fi political system and a spice? I think I'm one of the only geeks alive who hates Sci-Fi, give me a good Medieval Fantasy story/movie anyday over interplanetary travel and the inevitable boring political element of any sci-fi film. And I'll say it, I hate Star Wars! There it's out in the open, tough. Lame-o movies in my book, I kinda dig the Ewoks and land speeder deal in the one but that's about it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. stop watching tV.

2. Seinfeld is communist.

3. You need to take an interest in "private property" and accrue some.

4. read some real books and some from outside the USA.

I suggest Emile Zola's "Germinal."
(1880) which then neatly transitions into Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle" (USA / 1915) which then neatly transitions into Eric's "Fast Food Nation" (USA 2003).

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. stop watching tV.

2. Seinfeld is communist.

3. You need to take an interest in "private property" and accrue some.

4. read some real books and some from outside the USA.

I suggest Emile Zola's "Germinal."
(1880) which then neatly transitions into Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle" (USA / 1915) which then neatly transitions into Eric's "Fast Food Nation" (USA 2003).

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. stop watching tV.

2. Seinfeld is communist.

3. You need to take an interest in "private property" and accrue some.

4. read some real books and some from outside the USA.

I suggest Emile Zola's "Germinal."
(1880) which then neatly transitions into Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle" (USA / 1915) which then neatly transitions into Eric's "Fast Food Nation" (USA 2003).

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home