Thursday, May 12, 2005

Quick Review: Tom Waits - Real Gone

Music Quick Review: Tom Waits - "Real Gone"

This is a bit of an older release now but is the latest from Tom Waits, for those who are unfortunate to not know Tom's work I am very sorry and you should check him out if you are a true music afficionado. Think Bob Dylan, raspy smoke a pack of no-filter Camels and wash it down with a fifth of whisky voice, excellent lyrics, drink yourself to death, down on your luck, old-school bluesy kick-ass tunes. His latest release "Real Gone" is a departure from the piano and guitar and moves into a world of samples, light guitar riffs, Tom's take on the beat-box, and a mechanical feel. Simply amazing groundbreaking work from a guy who never quits and never stops innovating. You'll hate it the first few listens then it will become your favorite CD.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very
easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me
to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Excellent work!

Also visit my website クロエ

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, its fastidious article on the topic of media print, we
all know media is a enormous source of data.


Here is my web-site レイバン

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You've performed an impressive task and our entire community will probably
be thankful to you.

Also visit my weblog; エアジョーダン

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a awesome job
with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Internet explorer.
Exceptional Blog!

Feel free to surf to my site; エアジョーダンスニーカー

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good gains. If you know of any please share.
Appreciate it!

Look at my site :: monster beats

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this
webpage; this webpage includes amazing and
genuinely excellent data for readers.

my web page: レイバンメガネ

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is definately a great deal to learn about this topic.
I like all of the points you've made.

Also visit my page :: www.monsterbeatsheadphoneoutletsale.com

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home